- The intersection at US 50 and Pueblo Blvd has been “realigned” and you can no longer make a left turn. Please go to this link to see how traffic is now routed: https://www.codot.gov/
news/2018/october/no-turns- onto-us-50-at-pueblo- boulevard-beginning-oct-23
- On Friday, Pueblo Motorsports Park is hosting an open lapping day from 7:00am-3:00pm, with a 1-hour lunch at 10:30am. Full day is $150, and half day is $75 for either morning or afternoon sessions. There will be a riders meeting at 6:30 am and 11:00 am at the pavilion. Online Registration closes on Thursday, September 5th, at 11:59pm but walk-ups are welcome. Go here to register https://www.
motorsportreg.com/events/ motorcycle-only-open-lapping- fnd-mra-public-pueblo- motorsports-park-pmp-466119
- The front gate on Pueblo Blvd will be open Thursday from 4:00 pm – 10:00pm and reopened Friday morning at 5:30am.
- There is a $10 Track Fee due at the gate for the City of Pueblo Track Repair/Maintenance for those participating Friday.
- PMP will be holding Friday Night Drags starting at 5:00pm.
- The MRA will open Friday Tech after the track goes cold and will close one hour later. This is only available for racers that have preregistered and paid. 2019 MRA Rulebooks and stickers will be available at Tech.
- All spectators, crew, family, friends, etc that come through the gate prior to Saturday morning will be required to go to the office and sign the MRA Liability Waiver and wear a wristband at all times.
- Pueblo has tire warmer electrical hook-ups in place near the picnic area for $25 a day. This is first come/first serve and can be paid for in the race day office. THESE ARE NOT RV HOOK-UPS! If you have a generator, we suggest you bring it so that those that really need the power hook-ups get them.
- Saturday and Sunday morning Tech opens at 6:30am and will close 15 minutes prior to the start of the Riders Meeting at approximately 7:15am.
- The Race Day Office will open at 6:30 am on Saturday and 7:00am on Sunday. The office will not be open Friday evening. If you did not preregister and pay for your races by Tuesday, September 3rd, or would like to drop or add classes, you will need to see the MRA Office Staff.
- The rider meetings will start at 7:30 am each morning at the pavilion. Attendance is mandatory for all competitors.
- The race day office will close at 10:00am Saturday and 8:15am Sunday so that grids can be completed. We ask that if you need assistance after this time, please contact an MRA board member in the paddock.
- Transponders are available for rental in the race day office Saturday morning. Rental fee is $50.
- Race Day Schedules will be available in the race day office and at Tech.
- MRA T-shirts are available this weekend and can be purchased from 64 Degree Racing – https://
- We will be doing pit bike races end of day Saturday after Super Street is completed. The cost is $20 and registration will be handled in the race day office.
- Concessions will be available Friday from lunch through the evening and for breakfast/lunch only on Saturday & Sunday .
- Showers in the Quarter Midget Track building will be available this weekend.
- We will be broadcasting announcements over FM radio all weekend. Due to past issues with the PA system at Pueblo, it’s recommended to bring an FM radio to hear those announcements.
- We will be using Race Hero, Race Monitor and MyLaps MotorsportsApp for live timing this weekend. Race Hero is a free download – https://racehero.io/. To use Race Monitor, you will need to purchase and download the app on your phone. For more information, please visit their website: https://www.race-monitor.com/. To use MyLaps MotorsportsApp, please visit their website: https://www.mylaps.
- PMP Location and Information can be found on their website: https://www.
- Don’t forget to charge your transponders!
We look forward to seeing you at Round 6!