Online preregistration for all races closes at 11:59pm the Monday before the event. After preregistration, late entries will be accepted beginning at 6:30am on the day of the race event for an additional $20. Details are in the MRA rulebook, Section 3.2.
Use the checklist below to ensure you are registered for your races properly. If you have any issues registering or questions about preregistration, you can find answers and post questions in the discussion forums.
- Login to RaceWurx. If you are a new user, please contact MRA Secretary Jen Grosse (on the Contact Page) for a RaceWurx login id.
- Check your transponder field to ensure we have your transponder number.
- Check your medical information on the medical tab and update as needed.
- Check your bike information on the bike tab and make changes as needed.
- Check your sponsors list on the sponsors tab to ensure all your sponsors are listed.
- Enter for your races on the races tab by clicking the “Register for an Event” button.
- Select the classes for which you want to run on the left column – they will move over to the right in your cart.
- Donate to the safety fund in the “Other Charge” field if you would like to help the MRA – we appreciate it!
- Update the total.
- ALLOW POP UPS on your web browser or hold the CTRL key down when you click the “Pay for Entry” button.
- Complete the transaction in PayPal with either a PayPal account or a guest account + a credit card.
Endurance Prices are stand alone fees if Sprint Races are not entered, otherwise they are included in the Sprint Prices. After the 4th race entered, the fees cap at $280.