Round 5 This Weekend – What You Need To Know
- We are running the West Course this weekend.
- Gates open Thursday evening at 7:00 pm.
- On Friday, HPR will be hosting a Motorcycle Open Lapping Day on the West Course. Open Lapping Day registration can be found at https://www.highplainsraceway.
- Concessions will be available this weekend during the following hours:
- Friday 7:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Saturday 7:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Sunday 7:00 am – 3:00 pm
- The MRA will open Friday Tech after the track goes cold and will close one hour later. This is only available for racers that have preregistered and paid. 2019 MRA Rulebooks and stickers will be available at Tech.
- The Race Day Office will open at 6:30 am on Saturday and 7:00 am on Sunday. The office will not be open Friday evening. The office will close 15 minutes prior to the start of the Riders Meeting at approximately 7:15 am. If you did not preregister and pay for your races by Monday, July 29th, or would like to drop or add classes, you will need to see the MRA Office Staff.
- Half season licenses are now available for $150.
- All spectators, crew, family, friends, etc that come through the gate prior to Saturday morning will be required to go to the office and sign the MRA Liability Waiver and wear a wristband at all times.
- Saturday and Sunday morning Tech opens at 6:30am and will close 15 minutes prior to the start of the Riders Meeting at approximately 7:15 am.
- The rider meetings will start at 7:30 am each morning at the pavilion. Attendance is mandatory for all competitors.
- The race day office will close at 10:00 am Saturday and 8:15 am Sunday so that grids can be completed. We ask that if you need assistance after this time, please contact an MRA board member in the paddock.
- Transponders are available for rental in the race day office Saturday morning. Rental fee is $50.
- Race Day Schedules will be available in the classroom adjacent to the race day office and at Tech.
- MRA T-shirts are available this weekend and can be purchased from 64 Degree Racing – https://
- Modern Vintage GTO class sponsor, 805 Beer, will be providing “samples” Saturday after the track goes cold. – https://www.805beer.com/
- We will be using Race Hero, Race Monitor and MyLaps MotorsportsApp for live timing this weekend. Race Hero is a free download – https://racehero.io/. To use Race Monitor, you will need to purchase and download the app on your phone. For more information, please visit their website: https://www.race-monitor.com/. To use MyLaps MotorsportsApp, please visit their website: https://www.mylaps.
- High Plains Raceway Location and Information can be found here: http://highplainsraceway.com/
- Don’t forget to charge your transponders!
We look forward to seeing you at Round 5!