- PPIR is running a Test and Tune day on Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. with a lunch break from 12:00-1:00. This is opened to licensed racers only. The cost is $150 for a full day or $100 for half day which can be paid at the main gate. Credit cards are accepted. Half day rate is for the afternoon session only. Rider’s meeting will be at 7:30am in the 2nd floor banquet room. Rider’s meeting for those participating in the afternoon session will be at 12:30pm at the same location. An ambulance will be on site and the MRA is helping staff the event. We will have air fence deployed.
- Garages are not available for rental.
- RV Hookups are available on a first come first serve basis and are now $100 for the weekend. Please do not park in an RV space unless you have paid for an RV power tag at the gate. Credit cards accepted.
- Gates will open Thursday at 4:00pm and close at 10:00pm. They will reopen Friday morning at 7:00am. There is no charge to camp.
- The MRA will open Friday Tech after the track goes cold and will close at 6:30pm. This is only available for racers that have preregistered and paid. 2019 MRA Rulebooks and stickers will be available at Tech.
- Saturday and Sunday morning Tech opens at 6:30am and will close 15 minutes prior to the start of the Riders Meeting at approximately 7:15am.
- All spectators, crew, family, friends, etc that come through the gate prior to Saturday morning will be required to go to the office and sign the MRA Liability Waiver and wear a wristband at all times.
- The Race Day Office will open at 6:30 am on Saturday and 7:00am on Sunday. The office will not be open Friday evening. If you did not preregister and pay for your races by Tuesday, May 28th, or would like to drop or add classes, you will need to see the MRA Office Staff.
- The rider meetings will start at 7:30 am each morning in the 2nd floor banquet room. Attendance is mandatory for all competitors.
- The race day office will close at 10:00am Saturday and 8:15am Sunday so that grids can be completed. We ask that if you need assistance after this time, please contact an MRA board member in the paddock.
- Transponders are available for rental in the race day office Saturday morning. Rental fee is $50.
- Race Day Schedules will be available in the race day office and at Tech.
- We will be broadcasting announcements over FM radio all weekend.
- MRA T-shirts are available this weekend and can be purchased from 64 Degree Racing – https://
- We will be doing pit bike races end of day Saturday after Super Street is completed. The cost is $20 and registration will be handled in the race day office.
- Short Stop will be providing concessions for lunch on Friday and both breakfast and lunch Saturday and Sunday.
- Bathrooms and showers will be open.
- We will be using Race Hero, Race Monitor and MyLaps MotorsportsApp for live timing this weekend. Race Hero is a free download – https://racehero.io/. To use Race Monitor, you will need to purchase and download the app on your phone. For more information, please visit their website: https://www.race-monitor.com/. To use MyLaps MotorsportsApp, please visit their website: https://www.mylaps.
- PPIR Location and Information can be found on their website: http://www.ppir.com/
- Don’t forget to charge your transponders!
We look forward to seeing you at Round 2!