- We are running the North Course this weekend.
- Gates open Thursday evening at 7:00 pm.
- On Friday, HPR will be hosting a Motorcycle Open Lapping Day on the North Course for licensed racers only. Open Lapping Day registration can be found at https://www.highplainsraceway.
- Concessions will be available for breakfast and lunch this weekend during the following hours:
- Friday 7:00am – 4:00pm
- Saturday 7:00am – 6:00pm
- Sunday 7:00am – 3:00pm
- The MRA will open Friday Tech after the track goes cold and will close at 6:30pm. This is only available for racers that have preregistered and paid. 2019 MRA Rulebooks and stickers will be available at Tech.
- Saturday and Sunday morning Tech opens at 6:30am and will close 15 minutes prior to the start of the Riders Meeting at approximately 7:15am.
- All spectators, crew, family, friends, etc that come through the gate prior to Saturday morning will be required to go to the office and sign the MRA Liability Waiver and wear a wristband at all times.
- The race day office will open on Friday evening at some point after the track goes cold. An announcement will be made over the PA system. The office will open again at 6:30 am on Saturday and Sunday. If you did not preregister and pay for your races by Monday, May 6th, or would like to drop or add classes, you will need to see the MRA Office Staff.
- The rider meetings will start at 7:30 am each morning at the pavilion. Attendance is mandatory for all competitors.
- The race day office will close at 10:00am Saturday and 8:15am Sunday so that grids can be completed. We ask that if you need assistance after this time, please contact an MRA board member in the paddock.
- Starting this season, hot pit access is restricted to racers and their pit crew only. Race licenses and pit crew passes will need be worn to access the hot pit area.
- Transponders are available for rental in the race day office Saturday morning. Rental fee is $50.
- Race Day Schedules will be available in the race day office and at Tech.
- We will be broadcasting announcements over FM radio all weekend.
- MRA T-shirts are available this weekend and can be purchased from 64 Degree Racing near the pavilion – https://64degreeracing.com/
- Modern Vintage GTO class sponsor, 805 Beer, will be providing “samples” Saturday after the track goes cold. – https://www.805beer.com/
- We will be doing pit bike races end of day Saturday after Super Street is completed. The cost is $20 and registration will be handled in the race day office.
- We will be using Race Hero, Race Monitor and MyLaps MotorsportsApp for live timing this weekend. Race Hero is a free download – https://racehero.io/. To use Race Monitor, you will need to purchase and download the app on your phone. For more information, please visit their website: https://www.race-monitor.com/. To use MyLaps MotorsportsApp, please visit their website: https://www.mylaps.
- High Plains Raceway Location and Information can be found here: https://www.
- Don’t forget to charge your transponders!
We look forward to seeing you at Round 1!