Here’s some information regarding the the next round at PPIR:
- PPIR is running a Test and Tune day on Friday from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. with a lunch break from 12:00-1:00. The cost is $120 for a full day or $100 for half day which can be paid at the main gate. Half day is only for the afternoon session and will be on sale starting at noon. An ambulance will be on site and the MRA will have its air fence set up.
- Garage rentals are now handled by the track and not the MRA as in previous years. 12′ x 30′ garage space is available for $100 per night. To reserve garage space, contact PPIR at 719.382.7223.
- RV Hookups are available on a first come first serve basis and are $50 for the weekend. Please do not park in an RV space unless you have paid for an RV power tag at the gate.
- Gates will open Thursday night at 6:00pm and close at 10:00pm. They will reopen Friday morning at 7:00am. There is no charge to camp.
Short Stop will be providing concessiosn for breakfast and lunch Friday through Sunday.
- Bathrooms and showers will be open.
- PPIR Location and Information can be found on their website: http://www.ppir.com/