The final round of 2017 is only a couple days away and here are some things you need to know about this upcoming weekend at Pueblo Motorsports Park:
- On Friday, Pueblo Motorsports Park is hosting an open lapping day from 9:00am-5:00pm, with a 1-hour lunch at 12:30. Full day is $150, and half day is $75 for either morning or afternoon sessions. Online Registration closes on Friday, October 20th, at 7:00am but walk-ups are welcome. Go here to register https://www.motorsportreg.com/events/open-lapping-public-mra-motorcycles-only-pueblo-motorsports-park-pmp-672210.
- Gates will be open Thursday at 3:00 pm.
- Concessions will be available for breakfast and lunch this weekend and lunch only on Friday.
- PMP now has a liquor license and will be serving alcohol at the pavilion on Saturday after the track goes cold.
- Showers in the Quarter Midget Track building will be available this weekend.
- Pueblo has tire warmer electrical hook-ups in place near the picnic area for $25 a day. This is first come/first serve and can be paid for in the race day office. THESE ARE NOT RV HOOK-UPS! If you have a generator, we suggest you bring it so that those that really need the power hook-ups get them.
- The MRA will open Friday Tech about an hour after the track goes cold, approximately 6:00pm. This is only available for racers that have preregistered and paid. 2017 MRA Rulebooks and stickers will be available at Tech. Saturday morning Tech opens at 6:30am.
- The race day office will open on Friday evening at some point after the track goes cold. An announcement will be made over the PA system. The office will open again at 6:30 am on Saturday and Sunday. If you did not preregister and pay for your races by Tuesday, 10/17, or would like to drop or add classes, you will need to see the MRA Office Staff.
- The race day office will close at 10:00 Saturday morning so that grids for sprint races can be completed. We ask that if you need assistance after this time, please contact an MRA Board member in the paddock.
- Transponders are available for rental in the race day office Saturday morning. Rental fee is $50.
- Race Day Schedules and Contingency forms will be available in the race day office.
- The rider meetings will start at 7:30 am. Attendance is mandatory for all competitors.
- We will be using both Race Hero and Race Monitor for live timing this weekend. Race Hero is a free download – https://racehero.io/ To use Race Monitor, you will need to purchase and download the app on your phone. For more information, please visit their website: https://www.race-monitor.com/
- Pueblo Motorsports Park Location and RCSC Motorsports rules and guidelines can be found here: http://pueblomotorsportspark.com/
- For a daily schedule of races go to: https://www.mra-racing.org/schedule/race-day-schedule/
- Don’t forget to charge your transponders!
We look forward seeing you at the final round this weekend!