(March 22, 2020) – As the MRA Board of Directors continues to closely monitor the current situation that impacts all aspects of the lives of our members and community. We announce the indefinite postponement of our New Racers School which was to be held on April 10-11. At this time there is no further change to the 2020 race schedule. The Board of Directors plan to reconvene remotely in 1 week to re-assess the current situation, and what, if any, impact the current state of affairs may have on MRA round 1 (5/16-5/17). Our goal is to preserve the entire race season, while our priority remains to protect the safety of our members, their families, and our community.

We will do our best to provide you with up-to-date information in a timely manner. We appreciate your support and patience while we all work through this current challenge.

Race school entry refunds may be requested by contacting the MRA Treasurer at: money.mra@gmail.com