MRA 10th Annual 4-hour Endurance – Saturday, July 18, 2020 at High Plains Raceway
The 4 Hour Endurance Race will consist of three classes: True Endurance, Pony Express, and Titanium Butt.
- True Endurance allows for up to four riders but they must use only one motorcycle.
- Pony Express teams can consist of up to 4 members and each member can ride their own motorcycle. One transponder will be used as a baton between up to (4) racers.
- Titanium Butt is for solo riders to compete alone in the event and must use only one motorcycle.
Entry & Registration
- All 4 Hour Endurance competitors will be required to enter online as is normally done for any other race weekend. Competitors that normally run any of the 5 endurance classes will need to still register for those classes AND the 4-hour Classes in order to receive points.
- You cannot ride in 2 4-hour endurance classes.
- Endurance teams are also required to complete a team registration form and submit it to the MRA Secretary, Jen Grosse, prior to competition at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Team Captains for True Endurance and Pony Express Teams
- You must be racing in this event to be a Team Captain.
- Team Captains need to email MRA Secretary, Jen Grosse to get your team profile set up at email@example.com and receive required entry forms that need to be completed
- Please note we have functionality in RaceWurx to build up your team.
- Once we activate your Team-Profile then the Team Captain can go into RaceWurx and add in team members, sponsors, etc. to that profile.
- Team Profiles are controlled by the Team Captains.
- All Titanium Butt competitors must contact MRA Secretary, Jen Grosse, at firstname.lastname@example.org to set your profile up.
The MRA reserves the right to allow or disallow any team to compete in the endurance.
Cost & licensing
- Cost per rider for the event is $140 if you are only entering the 4 hour endurance.
- If you are racing in the 4 hour, in addition to sprint races, there will be additional $40 dollar surcharge.
- Riders having a license from another recognized racing organization are welcome to race with us under full license reciprocity.
- We will require you fill out our membership application and provide a copy of your race license.
- All motorcycles must pass MRA technical inspection.
- Engine and frame configuration is unlimited and there are no displacement classes.
- All rules in the 2020 MRA Rulebook apply and 4-Hour Endurance specific rules are covered in the 2020 4-hour Endurance Rule Supplement.
- Please take some time to read them paying particular attention to pit operation rules.
- There will be a cash purse and trophies. Cash awards are being finalized so check back here later.
- 7:30AM Mandatory Riders Meeting
- 7:45AM Practice
- Group D & C/ 350/500 Production Cup
- Group B
- Group A
- Group D / 350/500 Production Cup Qualifying
- Group C
- Group B
- Group A
- 10:00AM Opening Ceremonies
- Novice GTU (6 laps)
- Production 250/400/500 (5 laps)
- Formula 40GTU/GTO (6 laps)
- 4 Hour Endurance Qualifying (20 minutes)
- Lunch/ 4 Hour Endurance Riders Meeting (45 minutes)
- Middleweight Supersport (6 laps)
- Lightweight Grand Prix (6 laps)
- Heavyweight Supersport (6 laps)
- Novice GTO (6 laps)
- Open Supersport (6 laps)
- Break/4 Hour Endurance Set Up
- 4 Hour Endurance Race