Racers competing aboard the KTM RC 390, RC CUP RACEBIKE, 690 DUKE and 1290 SUPER DUKE R will have the opportunity to earn the following payout for a top-three finish: 1st – $400, 2nd – $250, 3rd – $100.
Details at http://www.ktmcash.com/
Honda will pay out all MRA dates for 2017.
Payout date are 6/10-6/11, 7/8-7/9, (NOT 8/5-8/6), 8/26-27, 9/16-9/17, 10/20-10/21,
Sol Performance is offering 3 types of MRA contingency for 2017!
- Regular Pirelli Contingency (shown below)
- A new Lottery Contingency for all race classes!
- A Class Record Bounty for all race classes!!
See all details at The Sol Performance MRA Contingency Page.
Bridgestone/Performance Tire Service Company (PTSC) will be paying all MRA classes and all dates in 2017. Class payout qualifications are:
- Minimum of 5 starters – 1st
- Minimum of 8 starters – 1st & 2nd
- Minimum of 10 starters – 1st – 5th
More detail are available below
- 2017 Bridgestone MRA contingency payout
- Bridgestone Contingency Rules
- Bridgestone Contingency Claim Form
RG3 Suspension of Denver / Matt Hoskins will be the 2017 MRA trackside vendor for Bridgestones! You can contact Matt at (303)242-4314 or RG3denver@yahoo.com. RG3 of Denver is located at 15724 W. 6th Avenue, Golden, CO.
Pitbull will pay year end contingency of $200 for 1st, $100 for 2nd, and $50 for 3rd for Novice GTU, Novice GTO, Middleweight Supersport, Heavyweight Supersport, Open Supersport, Lightweight Grand Prix, Supertwins GTO, Race of the Rockies GTU, & Race of the Rockies GTO.