Here’s some information regarding Round 2 this weekend at Pueblo Motorsports Park:
- On Friday, Pueblo Motorsports Park is hosting an open lapping day from 8:00am-3:00pm, with a 1-hour lunch at 11:00. Full day is $150, and half day is $75 for either morning or afternoon sessions. There will be a riders meeting at 7:30 and 11:30 at the pavilion. Online Registration closes on Friday, June 1st, at 7:00am but walk-ups are welcome. Go here to register https://www.motorsportreg.com/events/open-lapping-motorcycles-mra-pueblo-motorsports-park-pmp-powered-by-rcsc-382349.
- Gates will be open Thursday at 3:00 pm.
- PMP will be holding Friday Night Drags this weekend. Please make sure your pit areas are secure and the pit roads are clear.
- Concessions will be available for breakfast and lunch this weekend and lunch only on Friday.
- Showers in the Quarter Midget Track building will be available this weekend.
- Pueblo has tire warmer electrical hook-ups in place near the picnic area for $25 a day. This is first come/first serve and can be paid for in the race day office. THESE ARE NOT RV HOOK-UPS! If you have a generator, we suggest you bring it so that those that really need the power hook-ups get them.
- The MRA will open Friday Tech about an hour after the track goes cold, approximately 4:00pm. This is only available for racers that have preregistered and paid. 2018 MRA Rulebooks and stickers will be available at Tech. Saturday morning Tech opens at 6:30am.
- All spectators, crew, family, friends, etc that come through the gate prior to Saturday morning will be required to go to the office and sign the MRA Liability Waiver and wear a wristband.
- The race day office will open on Friday afternoon at some point after the track goes cold. An announcement will be made over the PA system. The office will open again at 6:30 am on Saturday and Sunday. If you did not preregister and pay for your races by Tuesday, 5/29, or would like to drop or add classes, you will need to see the MRA Office Staff.
- The rider meetings will start at 7:30 am each morning at the pavilion. Attendance is mandatory for all competitors.
- Transponders are available for rental in the race day office Saturday morning. Rental fee is $50.
- The race day office will close at 10:15 Saturday morning so that grids for sprint races can be completed. We ask that if you need assistance after this time, please contact an MRA Board Member in the paddock.
- Race Day Schedules and Contingency Forms will be available in the race day office and at Tech.
- We will be broadcasting announcements over FM radio all weekend. Due to past issues with the PA system at Pueblo, it’s recommended to bring an FM radio to hear those announcements.
- We will be using Race Hero, Race Monitor and MyLaps MotorsportsApp for live timing this weekend. Race Hero is a free download – https://racehero.io/ To use Race Monitor, you will need to purchase and download the app on your phone. For more information, please visit their website: https://www.race-monitor.com/. To use MyLaps MotorsportsApp, please visit their website: https://www.mylaps.com/motorsportsapp/
- PMP Location and Information can be found on their website: https://www.rcscmotorsports.com/
- Don’t forget to charge your transponders!
We look forward to seeing you at Round 2!