Here’s some information regarding the the next round at PPIR:
- PPIR is running a Test and Tune day on Friday from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. with a lunch break from 12:00-1:00. The cost is $120 for a full day or $100 for half day which can be paid at the main gate. Half day is only for the afternoon session and will be on sale starting at noon. An ambulance will be on site and the MRA will have its air fence set up.
- Garage rentals are now handled by the track and not the MRA as in previous years. 12′ x 30′ garage space is available for $100 per night. To reserve garage space, contact PPIR at 719.382.7223.
- RV Hookups are available on a first come first serve basis and are $50 for the weekend. Please do not park in an RV space unless you have paid for an RV power tag at the gate.
- Gates will open Thursday night at 6:00pm and close at 10:00pm. They will reopen Friday morning at 7:00am. There is no charge to camp.
- The MRA will open Friday Evening Tech 30 minutes after the track goes cold and it will close at approximately 7:00pm. This is only available for racers that have preregistered and paid. 2016 MRA stickers will be available at Tech. Saturday morning Tech opens at 6:30am.
- The race day office will open on Friday evening at some point after the track goes cold. An announcement will be made over the PA system. The office will open again at 6:30 am on Saturday and Sunday. If you did not preregister and pay for your races by Monday, 5/16, or would like to drop or add classes, you will need to see the MRA Office Staff.
- If you are running two motorcycles in different classes, you can now pay $35 to run additional practice sessions with the 2nd bike. See the MRA Office Staff for more info.
- The race day office will close at 10:15 Saturday morning so that grids for sprint races can be completed. We ask that if you need assistance after this time, please contact an MRA Board Member in the paddock.
- Race Day Schedules and Contingency forms will be available in the Race Day Office and at Tech.
- The rider meetings will start at 7:30 am each morning. Attendance is mandatory for all competitors. Failure to attend the rider meetings will result in a $50 fine for the first offense.
- Short Stop will be providing concessions for breakfast and lunch Friday through Sunday.
- Bathrooms and showers will be open.
- Live timing and scoring is available for all races via the Race Monitor App on mobile devices and online at http://www.mra-racing.org/racers/live-timing/
- PPIR Location and Information can be found on their website:http://www.ppir.com/
Don’t forget to charge your transponders!
We look forward to seeing you at Round 2!