Mother Nature has bestowed upon us her full wrath again this week with rain, snow and cold temperatures. Due to the inclement weather conditions, PPIR has decided to cancel the Test & Tune Day scheduled for Friday, May 19th.
PPIR will not have any staff on site today or tonight so the gates will not open until Friday at 2:00pm.
The weather forecast for this weekend is dry and sunny, but chilly. The MRA intends to run it’s full program this weekend with possible schedule adjustments due to the morning temperatures. Any changes will be announced in the Rider’s Meeting each morning.
The Race Day Office will be open Friday afternoon as originally planned.
Friday afternoon Tech will be dependent on the current weather and announced at the track. We don’t want you waiting in line in the rain if possible.
Please direct any questions or concerns to the MRA Board: http://www.mra-racing.org/contact-us/