Round 6 is only a couple days a way and here are some things you need to know about this upcoming weekend’s races at High Plains Raceway.
- Gates will open Thursday evening at 7pm.
- On Friday, HPR will be hosting a Motorcycle Open Lapping Day from 8am-5pm on the North Course. Open Lapping Day registration can be found at http://highplainsraceway.com/drive-the-track/open-lapping-days-registration/
- The MRA will open Friday Evening Tech 30 minutes after the track goes cold and it will close at approximately 7:00pm. This is only available for racers that have preregistered and paid. Tech will be located in front of the pavilion. 2015 MRA Rulebooks and stickers will be available at Tech. Saturday morning Tech opens at 6:30am.
- The race day office will open on Friday evening at some point after the track goes cold. An announcement will be made over the PA system. The office will open again at 6:30 am on Saturday and Sunday. If you did not preregister and pay for your races by Monday, 8/24, or would like to drop or add classes, you will need to see the MRA Office Staff.
- The race day office will close at 10:15 Saturday morning so that grids for sprint races can be completed. We ask that if you need assistance after this time, please contact an MRA Board Member in the paddock.
- Race Day Schedules and Contingency forms will be available in the classroom.
- The rider meetings will start at 7:30 am each morning. Attendance is mandatory for all competitors. Failure to attend the rider meetings will result in a $50 fine for the first offense.
- MRA T-shirts are still available this weekend and can be purchased or picked up from Tony Baker directly across from the pavilion.
- Live timing and scoring is available for all races via the Race Monitor App on mobile devices and online at http://www.mra-racing.org/racers/live-timing/
- There will be concessions available on Saturday and Sunday. There will be a limited amount of ice available so plan accordingly.
- There are still carport and RV spots available for the weekend. Go here to reserve your spot – http://highplainsraceway.com/track-info/rv-and-carport-rental/
- The Corner Marshals will be working hard for you this weekend and the donation of bottled water and sport drinks is always appreciated. They can be dropped off in the classroom.
- Don’t forget to charge your transponders!
High Plains Raceway Location and Information can be found here: http://highplainsraceway.com/
For a daily schedule of races go to: http://www.mra-racing.org/schedule/race-day-schedule/
We look forward seeing you Round 6!
MRA Board of Directors