Round 3 is only a couple days a way and here are some things you need to know about this upcoming weekend at Pueblo Motorsports Park:
- WE NEED CORNER MARSHALS FOR THIS WEEKEND! Please see this post on the MRA Forum – http://forums.mra-racing.org/showthread.php?13088-Round-3-Sign-Up-Pueblo-Motorsports-Park or contact MRA Track Marshal, Chris Sorensen, directly: http://www.mra-racing.org/contact-us/
- Gates will NOT be open Thursday evening.Camping is permitted outside the gates.
- On Friday, PMP will be hosting a Motorcycle Open Lapping Day from 8am-5pm. Registration can be found at http://www.pueblomotorsportspark.net/lapping.html
- Gates will open Friday morning at 7:00am for those that have paid for the Open Lapping Day. All others will be required to wait until 3:00pm.
- There is no Friday night drag racing this weekend. PMP will be cleaning Turn 10 thoroughly.
- Concessions will NOT be available this weekend. Please plan accordingly.
- Showers in the Quarter Midget building will NOT be available this weekend. Main bathrooms will be available.
- Pueblo has 10 tire warmer electrical hook-ups in place near the picnic area for $25 a day. This is first come/first serve and 2 racers can share one outlet. THESE ARE NOT RV HOOK-UPS! See Judy or call 719-761-1372 if you’re interested.
- The MRA will open Friday evening Tech after the track goes cold and it will close at approximately 7:00pm. This is only available for racers that have preregistered and paid. 2015 MRA Rulebooks and stickers will be available at Tech. Saturday morning Tech opens at 6:30am.
- The race day office will open on Friday evening at some point after the track goes cold. An announcement will be made over the PA system. The office will open again at 6:30 am on Saturday and Sunday. If you did not preregister and pay for your races by Monday, 6/15, or would like to drop or add classes, you will need to see the MRA Office Staff.
- The race day office will close at 10:15 Saturday morning so that grids for sprint races can be completed. We ask that if you need assistance after this time, please contact an MRA Board member in the paddock.
- Race Day Schedules and Contingency forms will be available in the race day office.
- The rider meetings will start 15 minutes earlier this season at 7:30 am. Attendance is mandatory for all competitors.
- MRA T-shirts are available this weekend and can be purchased or picked up from Tony Baker.
- We will be using Race Monitor for live timing this weekend. To access it, you will need to purchase and download the app on your phone. For more information, please visit their website: https://www.race-monitor.com/
- The Corner Marshals will be working hard for you this weekend and the donation of bottled water and sport drinks is always appreciated.
- Don’t forget to charge your transponders!
Pueblo Motorsports Park Location and FAAST Motorsports rules and guidelines can be found here: http://www.pueblomotorsportspark.net/
For a daily schedule of races go to: http://www.mra-racing.org/schedule/race-day-schedule/
We look forward seeing you Round 3!
MRA Board of Directors