Use this quick checklist to ensure you correctly renew, or create your membership. If you have any issues with your license or membership, you can find answers and post questions in the discussion forums. To view instructions with screen shots, CLICK HERE.
- Before you begin, please allow Popups on your internet browser!
- Login to the RaceWurx member login page.
- Select the “Member Login” button.
- Enter your Login information for RaceWurx. Username and Password are the same as last year. If you are a new user, please contact MRA Secretary, Jen Grosse, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On the “Profile” tab, check your personal information and update as needed.
- Select the “Renew Membership” button.
- On the “Membership Renewal Form”, enter the requested plate number and select the appropriate skill level.
- Select the “Add Item” button and make membership selection from down list.
- Select the “Add Item” button again to add other items such as Pit Crew passes and Safety Fund donations. *YOU MUST SELECT A PRODUCT PRIOR TO MOVING TO THE PAYPAL SCREEN.
- Select the “Recalculate” button for an updated Total.
- Select the “Continue to Medical Information” button.
- On “Medical Information & Treatment Release”, update all information to most recent status and then select the “Agree & Continue to Liability Waiver” button.
- After reading the waiver, click the box on the bottom right that you are accepting the electronically signed agreement.
- MAKE SURE YOU ALLOW POP UPS ON YOUR WEB BROWSER. Some will allow it by holding the CTRL key down when you select the “Click to Accept & Continue to PayPal“ button.
- Pay and you are finished!