The UtahSBA Round of the Intermountain Championship at Utah Motorsports Campus (formerly Miller Motorsports Park) is coming up on July 22-23. Below is the information you will need if you plan on participating.
- We will be running the perimeter course. This is the same course that MotoAmerica and World Superbike run!
- All MRA racers will be issued a USBA reciprocal license.
- The USBA uses MotorsportsReg for race registration. Most of you should have MotorsportsReg accounts that you use to register for lapping days at HPR. See instructions at the bottom of this announcement.
- Check-in will start at 5:00pm Friday night, July 21st, and end at 8:00pm. It will reopen at 7:00am and close at 9:00am Saturday and Sunday mornings.
- The USBA is offering a tow fee to the first 50 applicants from out-of-state. A short survey and verification of your tow vehicle will be required. $50 per tow vehicle will be paid.
- Pre registration goes until this Friday, July 14th. Late registration has a $40 fee associated.
- Apex Trackdays is holding a track day on Friday, July 21st on the perimeter course. Go here to register: http://www.apextrackdays.com/
- Garages and RV spaces can be rented from the track. Contact Kristy at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instructions for getting license through MotorsportsReg:
- If you have not already created an account on motorsportreg.com please go ahead and do so.
- Follow the link below to register your Utahsba reciprocity license. At checkout, enter discount code “intermountainchallenge” and you will not be charged. http:// http://msreg.com/Utahsba2017RaceLicense
- Upon completion, your license will be approved and you will be free to register for the Intermountain Challenge as well as any remaining 2017 Utahsba events.
- Below is the link for the Intermountain Challenge registration. http://msreg.com/UtahsbaRound4xIntermountainChallenge
- Please send any questions to email@example.com
We look forward seeing you in Utah at the Intermountain Championship!